I personally don't have any objections to this, and in fact, would be
interested to find out what you discover. Make sure you check with your IRB
to see if they require anything (sometimes even an anonymous survey can
require IRB approval) if you are considering publishing your results.

Also, if you are concerned or interested about any potential ethical
issues, you may want to check out the Assocation of Internet Researchers:
http://aoir.org/

Edward