Kevin, if you misunderstand then I undoubtedly haven't been clear (let's at least share the confusion :-)). Here's the use case:

PersonA wants to create a comprehensive bibliography of works by AuthorB. The goal is to do a search on AuthorB in WorldCat and extract the RDFa data from those pages in order to populate the bibliography.

Apart from all of the issues of getting a perfect match on authors and of manifestation duplicates (there would need to be editing of the results after retrieval at the user's end), how feasible is this? Assume that the author is prolific enough that one wouldn't want to look up all of the records by hand.

kc