On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM, john passmore <jwpassm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah, that makes sense. I could try  PBCore>Dublin Core>MARC 21.

This is one way to do it, but my understand is that Dublin Core is
less granular then PBCore. If I'm correct, you will loss some context
since you have a "lossy" conversion of your metadata. In many cases
this might not matter or be much of a concern, however in some cases
this might be a problem. I'd check to make sure the lossy-ness isn't
an issue for the specific collection in question before doing a
PBCore>Dublin Core>MARC 21 conversion. If it is, I'd try figure out a
way to create my own crosswalk using the Dublin Core one as a a
starting point.

Edward