I'd check out the links under "Bootcamp" here:

https://help.github.com/

On 12/4/2012 5:18 PM, Mark Pernotto wrote:
As I'm clearly not well-versed in the goings-on of GitHub, I've
'forked' a response, but am not sure it worked correctly.

I've zipped up and sent updates to Tom.  If anyone could point me in
the direction of a good GitHub tutorial (for contributing to projects
such as these - the 'creating an account' part I think I have down),
I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Mark