On Jan 24, 2013, at 6:50 PM, "Fitchett, Deborah"
<deborah.fitch...@lincoln.ac.nz> wrote:

> People did raise specific issues with Zoia which can reasonably be fit into
> the code of conduct's definition of harassment (many of which have therefore
> been addressed) so saying "no one has spoken up" seems strange. People did
> speak up. Some people listened and did something about it; some people
> objected ~"You're spoiling our fun" and this kind of reaction is what has the
> potential to make some people nervous about speaking up, because no-one wants
> to spoil people's fun.

When we're talking about "you're spoiling our fun", are we talking about zoia's
offensive plugins?

I don't think I've seen anybody leap to the defense of @mf or @forecast (or any
of the others mentioned).  Some people have poured some of their craft beers on
the ground for their fallen plugins, but I don't think anybody's actually come
out and actively objected to cleaning up the bot's language.  In fact, on the
contrary, I think people have been pretty proactive about looking for the
things that need to be cleaned up and trying to archive what's there before
cleansing.

I am not sure a defense of zoia is the same thing as a defense of @habla or
@icp (as two examples).

If we're not talking about zoia anymore, then apologies,
-Ross.