I am hearing from some of our librarians that they would like an
improved way to track trial databases. This could include a checklist
and notifications for setting up authentication, adding and removing
them from the trail database web page, etc.). One possibility could be
to try to do this through an ERM but the ones that we have been
looking at don't seem to have all of the functionality we'd want for
this purpose. My question is, has anyone use any project management or
similar software to do thus. If so, can you provide some details on
what software you use(d) and how well it worked (or not),

Thanks,

Edward