Sorry for the duplication on the recent CDL/UC3 jobs by the way. I saw
them pop up on the digital-curation list, got excited and posted them
on jobs.code4lib.org without seeing that Stephen already had. Oh well,
two for the price of one I guess, or is that 4 for the price of 2? [1]

Mea culpa,
//Ed

[1] except their free, so uhh, yeah...