Here's a link to the thread from January
  https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind1301&L=CODE4LIB#220
and here's a brief summary I made when I decided on Rackspace
  https://listserv.nd.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind1301&L=CODE4LIB&F=&S=&P=52081

One thing I didn't mention was that Cloud Files doesn't have any version
control or any way to roll back files. To compensate for that I am using
Git on a local repo (not uploaded to GitHub, etc). It is a bit clunky, but
for the small number of changes I need to make, it suffices.

Tom