Hello,

The Ball State University Libraries have an active data warehouse project that
includes an open access dashboard view.   Check it out here:
http://www.bsu.edu/libraries/dashboard/index.php

We call the system/service categories "Information Factories," and the
performance indicators or metrics "widgets." We have a whole other set of
Information Factories and widgets for Interlibrary Loan, Meeting Room Use,
Print usage, etc. that are available for internal use.

The PowerPoint from a recent presentation about the project is available here:
 http://www.iolug.org/conferences/2013spring/slides/Replogle.pptx

Bradley D. Faust, M.L.S.
University Libraries   ... a destination for research, learning, and friends
Assistant Dean for Library                 v:  765 285-8032
Information Technology Services        f:  765 285-2008
Ball State University                         e: bfa...@bsu.edu
Muncie, IN  47306

The University Libraries provides services
that support student pursuits for academic
success and faculty endeavors for knowledge
creation and classroom instruction.
http://www.bsu.edu/library