On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 07:29:01PM +0000, Thomale, Jason wrote:
> Hello Code4lib,
>
> I'm wondering if any III Sierra users out there have worked on building an
> API for accessing their ILS data on top of Sierra's Postgres database. Right
> now I'm looking into possibly building something to serve local needs and use
> cases, as we're not terribly confident that III's forthcoming APIs--if they
> are indeed forthcoming--will really fit the bill.
>
> If this is something you're doing or have considered doing and wouldn't mind
> comparing notes, please drop me a line! Thanks.

Very early days but I am. As b.yoose@ mentioned it looks like a Fall timeline
for that (December 31st is my prediction)

I will share notes with you if not outright do a proposal for IUG 2014.

Otherwise contact me directly.

Cheers,
./fxk

--
Q:      How many Martians does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A:      One and a half.