On Dec 4, 2013, at 10:29 PM, Corey A Harper <corey.har...@nyu.edu> wrote:

> Also, though much older, I seem to remember the Simile MARC "RDFizer" being
> a pretty straightforward one to run:
> http://simile.mit.edu/wiki/MARC/MODS_RDFizer
>
> MODS aficionados will point to some problems with some of it's choices for
> representing that data, but still a good starting point (IMO).

Again, thanks for the pointer. I downloaded MODS_RDFizer and got it to run, but
it was a good thing that I already had mvn installed. The output did created an
RDF/XML file, and I concur, the implemented ontology is “interesting”. The
distribution include a possibly cool stylesheet — mods2rdf.xslt. Maybe I can
use this. Hmm…  —Still Sleepless