I find that as the organizer of a dinner I wouldn't mind having a way to
text and/or email the people who have signed up, and likely other
organizers would like that as well. So perhaps the organizers should put a
way to be contacted on the wiki page? I have, and one of my diners has
already contacted me. That way we can all coordinate as need be. Thanks,
Roy