From: Code for Libraries [CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] on behalf of Esmé Cowles
[escow...@ticklefish.org]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2014 4:44 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] very large image display?

We previously used the Zoomify Flash applet, but now use Leaflet.js with the
Zoomify tileset plugin:

https://github.com/turban/Leaflet.Zoomify

One thing I like about this approach is that it minimizes the amount of
Javascript code the clients have to load, since we use Leaflet.js for our maps
and it's already loaded.

-Esme