Forwarded on behalf of my colleague.
Roy

---------- Forwarded message ----------

  Many thanks to all of you who participated in the international linked
data survey for implementers or disseminated the survey link! I’ve been
summarizing the results in a series of HangingTogether posts, which just
concluded today:

·        Linked Data Survey results 1 – Who’s doing it
<http://hangingtogether.org/?p=4137>

·        Linked Data Survey results 2 – Examples in production
<http://hangingtogether.org/?p=4147>

·        Linked Data Survey results 3 – Why and what institutions are
consuming <http://hangingtogether.org/?p=4155>

·        Linked Data Survey results 4 – Why and what institutions are
publishing <http://hangingtogether.org/?p=4167>

·        Linked Data Survey results 5 – Technical details
<http://hangingtogether.org/?p=4256>

·        Linked Data Survey results 6 - Advice from the implementers
<http://hangingtogether.org/?p=4284>

At the end of the last post is a link to the spreadsheet with the
compilation of all survey responses
<http://www.oclc.org/content/dam/research/activities/linkeddata/oclc-research-linked-data-implementers-survey-2014.xlsx>
(minus the contact information which we promised respondents we’d keep
confidential). Feel free to apply your own filters to the responses, or
look at them more closely.

We also updated OCLC Linked Data Research
<http://www.oclc.org/research/activities/linkeddata.html>activity page to
include the link to the above spreadsheet and the hangingtogether blog
series (the sixth one to be added soon) so they’re all in one place.

I’d be interested in your reactions!

Cheers,

Karen S-Y