On 11/17/14 5:11 PM, Cary Gordon wrote:
I wouldn't eschew making a donation were it not tax deductible, however some
folks might be inclined to donate more if it were.

Well this is all swings and roundabouts now inn'it? I said below. If people like this can wait until after December 17th OR (heck do contact me directly - I was co-opted into the Sponsorship committee) we will ensure that they can donate and get their tax breaks.

Cheers,

./fxk

Cary