We're voting on the content of the proposals given. I don't think anyone really
believes everything is set in stone for anything except that there are 2 very
dedicated groups willing to put on a conference in their respective cities.
There are probably more people voting for one or the other based on $$$ and
transportation than multi/single track.
It's not really about the minutia of the conference, it's the locations
themselves.
Sarah