Most patrons won't understand the meanings of "digital collections" and "electronic resources". We should use terminology that they would use. My brain is a fog this morning so I don't have any brilliant suggestions at the moment. There is likely to be UX-type research about this in the current literature. "Databases" is probably better, for example. "Articles" is probably even better than "databases".

For what it's worth...

/Erik

--
Erik Sandall, MLIS
Electronic Services Librarian & Webmaster