Has anyone leapt on board with Glacier?   We are considering using it for long
term storage of high res archival scans.  We have derivative copies for
dissemination, so don’t intend touching these often, if ever.   The question I
have is how to best track the  Archive ID that glacier attaches to deposits, as
it looks like that is the only way to retrieve information if needed (though
you can attach a brief description also that appears on the inventory along
with the id.)   We’re considering putting the ID in Archivist Toolkit, where
the location of the dissemination copies is noted, but am wondering if there
are other tools out there specific for this scenario that people are using.