Thanks for catching that. I haven't done much testing yet. Send a pull request?
Jason

On May 24, 2015 10:59 PM, Wataru Ono <ono.wataru.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
Thank you for your kind advice
using jQuery with the ORCID Public API to fetch publications for specific IDs:
https://github.com/jstirnaman/Orcid-Profiles-jQuery-Widget

In the case of ['work-external-identifiers'] is null, It is an error!
81 line:  var extids =
value['work-external-identifiers']['work-external-identifier'];
 小野 亘 (Ono, Wataru)
 E-Mail: ono.wataru.p...@gmail.com
 (業務用: onow...@u-gakugei.ac.jp)
   @wonox  http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6398-9317