From: Code for Libraries [mailto:CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU] On Behalf Of Karl
Grossner
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 11:35 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] LC classifications in structured format?

thanks for the responses - queries against 5 classes _are_ possible using the
linked data search interface, but no bulk download is available (I asked and
was told no by Mark Trail of LC, and that "the original MARC data is tied up in
cost recovery statutes").

LCC is also browsable and searchable via the Classification Web service, but no
downloads.

I'm hoping that someone has done this slog and has made it available. If I wind
up doing it all (I began with just two letters), I *will* make it freely
available!