Alberto,

The information is available through OCLC's institution registry API if you
happen to know the library's registry id, such as:

http://www.worldcat.org/webservices/registry/enhancedContent/Institutions/3003

It has XML fragment like:

<resolverRegistryEntry><resolver>
<baseURL>http://jt8rt5xt7v.search.serialssolutions.com/</baseURL>
<OpenURLVersions><OpenURL_0.1/></OpenURLVersions>
<vendor>serialsSolutions</vendor>

I think the official document about this feature is at:
http://www.oclc.org/developer/develop/web-services/worldcat-registry/sruxsd-interface/organization-resource.en.html

Xiaoming