Hello,

We are offering iPads in my community college library this year. We have 30
iPads with the security cart suggested by Apple. We plan to use them for
information literacy instruction, and to allow some to circulate within the
library. Does anyone know of any resources that offer suggestions on how to
manage them?

Some issues would be logins and Apple Ids, management and maintenance, and bulk
purchases. I have seen the information on Appleā€™s education website for bulk
purchases.

Any links to resources would be awesome!

Thanks,

Cornel Darden Jr.
MSLIS