This thread prompted me to wonder why it was returning any results at all,
since it was in theory going to be retired March 15.  Looks like OCLC has
rethought this and updated the blog post about it’s demise:

http://www.oclc.org/developer/news/2015/change-to-xid-services.en.html
<http://www.oclc.org/developer/news/2015/change-to-xid-services.en.html>

Update:

The retirement of the xID product will be delayed while we review options for
an alternative service that will deliver some of the most important
functionality from xID.  While this new service is being developed, we will
continue to offer xID, without any changes to the service or data, to current
users.  A new retirement date will be shared once the new service is available.