On Jun 7, 2016, at 11:26 AM, Brian Rogers
<pqb...@mocs.utc.edu<mailto:pqb...@mocs.utc.edu>> wrote:

We’ve determined that given this community’s commitment to providing a safe and
accommodating environment for all attendees, it is morally and fiscally
irresponsible to continue the effort of hosting the annual conference in
Chattanooga. This decision was not an easy one, and there were hours of
discussion as to the pros and cons of proceeding, informed by your responses to
the survey, as well as our individual opinions.

The survey results clearly show that the vast majority of respondents were not
interested in boycotting Code4Lib Chattanooga. What number would have inclined
you to proceed, if a 75% affirmative vote wasn’t positive enough?

— Matt

Matt Connolly
Applications developer, CUL-IT
218 Olin Library