Calling all information professionals:

Are you an information professional who is involved with Code4Lib or have an
interest in participating in Code4Lib? If so, please participate in my survey
for my upcoming Code4Lib presentation, "Destroying Impostor Phenomenon in
Code4Lib and Ourselves". Whether you have attended Code4Lib or are hearing
about it for the first time, you are encouraged to participate!

The survey will measure levels of Imposter Phenomenon (IP) and Perfectionist
Self-Presentation (PSP) among information professionals in order to determine
how IP & PSP influence perceptions and participation at Code4Lib. The survey is
open to all information professionals regardless of title and experience. Those
who have attended Code4Lib or are interested in Code4Lib are particularly
encouraged to participate in this survey.

The survey consists of five brief sections, including: 1) Demographics, 2)
Clance IP Scale, 3) PSP Scale, 4) Code4Lib Familiarity & Impressions, 5)
Code4Lib Involvement & Participation. The survey is expected to take 10-15
minutes to complete.

The findings of this survey will be included in the presentation, "Destroying
Impostor Phenomenon in Code4Lib and Ourselves" at the annual, national Code4Lib
conference on March 7, 2017.
(http://2017.code4lib.org/talks/Destroying-Impostor-Phenomenon-in-Code4Lib-and-Ourselves)

Thank you for your time and participation. It is greatly appreciated. Please
contact Dominique Bortmas (dbortmas[at]usf.edu) with any questions.

Survey link: https://usf.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_bdbdoIwr5SFqhPD