All that facebook connect stuff is beyond a nightmare if i recall, after
lots of trying I took it out. I have the code somewhere in here still but I
have also commented it out saying it made my IPA huge. How much does the
.ipa grows by including facebook connect etc? It is suprisingly hard to
simple make a like happen on fb ;-/