Client has found a few small graphical issues on Android build:

1- If I have a screen with a textfield, and tap that and the keyboard comes
up, once I am done typing if I hit the arrow on the keyboard (to close it)
I see a flash of the bottom of the screen (below keyboard) flashing briefly
in the area above the keyboard, before the keyboard vanishes. This is
pretty off putting. It appears to me as you hit tick the whole screen
resizes to fit into available space for about 2ms, then goes back to
normal. I dont think I had really noticed this in the last year, so not
sure if its new?

2- probably no way to help with but on their test phone when the keyboard
comes up, there is not enter key on bottom right (but instead a button to
bring up smileys!) This ONLY happens on one screen.. strangely, that screen
has 2 textfields for first and second name - it appears as though the usual
"next" button is the emoticon button in this case

3 - password dots are HUGE on their phone (which is a "wileyfox" btw) but
they seem ok on my phones