If I run my app and exit and run it again (Android) and check the app
settings->storage - it goes up about 100k each time. I have made sure my
code deletes anything it downloads (like a photo) so why is the storage
going up? Some users are complaining if they use my app a lot it takes up
more and more, up to 10 meg+. Indeed mine is now using 16.27meg and if I
rerun it right now it goes up to 16.37, then 16.47,16.57 etc. This happens
consistently even without any photo downloading, and code to delete all
files (which finds none after first time photo so grabbed and deleted).

Anything that I write to storage is overwritten on each run (simple
preferences), so I dont think that is it either.