On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:14 PM, Rocotoco Rodriguez <
rocotocosala...@gmail.com> wrote:

> with the wizzard.

It would appear that the certificate is now corrupt.  If you have a backup,
try to retrieve it from there.   If not, generate a new one.

> steve: did you make the mapcontainer , right?

Please try not to mix topics in the forum.  If you have mapcontainer
questions you should put that in a separate thread.
No I didn't make the map container.  I have committed patches to it, but
did not create it.

Steve