Hi All,

I have discovered that with ios 10, if I have used Camera.capture() at any
point and then the screen locks (timeout or user actually locks the screen
with the top button) the application is killed. This happens even if a
photo isn't actually taken, but cancel is pressed to come back out of the
camera.

I imagine it may be something to do with the new ios feature that allows
the camera to be activated from the lock screen, but there's nothing I can
do about it as the fix will need to be within the codename one code.

Any thoughts or anyone else discovered this?

Regards,

Paul