The title is displayed correctly when I dont show the dialog, *obviously*
this is not a solution
The title is also correct when I show the dialog modeless.  This is a
*possible* solution but requires now that I implement some form of a
callback to inform the calling form that the dialog is disposed of.
The *ideal* solution would be to fix the bug that is causing the title to
be displayed twice when the dialog is shown modal.