Hi! i want to ask you if is any way to speed up the MapContainer (native)
when i create it.

my problem its that take a lot of time in android to load the component on
the first time. when my form its opening, i can see in the status bar the
gps looking for location and it takes almost a minute when i am indoor.

please, tell me is its possible to speed up.

If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator