Hello ,

Please i tried to integrate clustering of markers on Google maps on IOS ,
the clustering is working well but the problem is that when I click over
the marker my dialog is not displayed ,that marker can show just the title
and the snippet, I did not add the marker from the function addMarker but
using the render :

-(long long)addMarker:(NSData*)param param1:(double)param1
param2:(double)param2
param3:(NSString*)param3 param4:(NSString*)param4 param5:(BOOL)param5{

    __block Person *person = nil;

    dispatch_sync(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{

        NSAutoreleasePool *pool = [[NSAutoreleasePool alloc] init];

        person = [[Person alloc] init];

        person.param=param;

        person.position = CLLocationCoordinate2DMake(param1, param2);

        person.param3=param3;

        person.param4=param4;

        person.param5=param5;

        [_clusterManager addItem:person];

        [person retain];

        [pool release];

    });

    return person;

}

- (void)renderer:(id<GMUClusterRenderer>)renderer willRenderMarker:(
GMSMarker *)marker {

  if ([marker.userData isKindOfClass:[Person class]]) {

   Person *person = (Person *)marker.userData;

        marker.position = person.position;

        marker.title = nil;

        marker.snippet = nil;

        if(person.param != nil) {

            UIImage* img = nil;

            if ([[UIImage class] respondsToSelector:@selector
(imageWithData:scale:)]){

                // If we are on retina we need to provide scale, or the
images will be too big and

                // blurry.

                // Scale version available only in iOS 6 and later so check
here.

                img = [UIImage imageWithData:person.param scale:scaleValue];

            } else {

                img = [UIImage imageWithData:person.param];

            }

            marker.icon = img;

        }

          marker.map=mapView;