Hello! in my application the need to provide for the possibility of wanting
to record a fact, not have access to the network was raised. pense to
prepare a batch process when it recovers the connection perform the
remaining tasks.

there is something similar in CN1 or should I develop?

If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS