Yes, I used certificate wizard available at to create
the enterprise mobile provisioning profile, and no I do not use Google
cn1lib.  Interestingly, this same certificate and provisioning profile
worked perfectly sometime in early august 2016.  What could have changed
since then?

On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 at 9:56:28 PM UTC-4, Shai Almog wrote:
> This is related to the xcode 7 migration we did a while back.
> Did you use the certificate wizard to generate provisioning/certificate?
> Do you use the Google maps cn1lib?

Visit this group at
For more options, visit