If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop OS windows10

Good evening, i'm trying to build my app in ios, i already buy the 99$ to
have myy developper account. But when i use the ios cerficate wizard, i
have this :

nowadays, when in click OK, i have this page which appear :

please help me, i'm hopping that i'hve spend 99$ for something.