It would slow things down.
If we do that this would mean we would need to compile and link the whole
class library without stripping anything until link stage.

This will balloon the result especially if a user clicks include source.
Since more time is spent uploading/downloading than compiling for many
users this would slow down almost all apps including yours.

Try a typical app, even a large one, builds take 3 - 5 minute for iOS
assuming no queuing

Visit this group at
For more options, visit