My app uses the old GUI builder and the Bluetooth CN1LIB. When I connect to
Android Studio with a USB cable and use logcat, I don't get much information
that is useful. I've tried using Log.p,Log.e,system.out,system.err, and I can't
get any of these to show up.

When I build the example app with hand-coded GUI, I get messages from the
Android Bluetooth manager about all of its actions, as well as anything I write
with Log.p.

Is there a way I can enable this on the old GUI Builder?