<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jWsx6IXroyQ/WCOxcoozdiI/AAAAAAAAADg/88sK4yEByWQWrzwrSIGikLniyIuZd0A2gCLcB/s1600/Image1.png>
Just started testing my apps with the Windows UWP port. Right now the only
device I have for testing is a Windows 10 laptop. I do plan on getting a
phone.

The road block I have run into is that I cannot make a network connection.

When I try and connect to another machine on my network the app displays
the attached image.

I have remote logging on as you suggest. The exception I receive is:

[EDT] 0:0:0,15 - Codename One revisions:
0f2d45dad0cfa03daf0554ba1d3c00aa14cb425c
> 2105
>
> [EDT] 0:0:0,31 - Log.getUniqueDeviceId()->5147588393435136
> [EDT] 0:0:0,47 - AWMain - init
> [EDT] 0:0:0,94 - RW - Music 3.53
> [EDT] 0:0:0,94 - AWMain - start
> [EDT] 0:0:0,109 - _osVer=3.53
> [EDT] 0:0:0,109 - osMajVer=3
> [EDT] 0:0:0,187 - Database open failure: AWareDB.aw3 not found
> [Thread-1] 0:0:8,772 - Connection to Hobo...
> [Thread-1] 0:0:8,772 - SENT: PING
> [Timeout Thread] 0:0:9,819 - Exception: java.lang.Error - interrupt0
> NotImplemented
>
>    at System.Environment.GetStackTrace(Exception e, Boolean needFileInfo)
>    at System.Environment.get_StackTrace()
>    at UWPApp.IKVMReflectionHelper.getCurrentStackTrace()
>    at java.lang.ThrowableHelper.getCurrentStackTrace()
>    at java.lang.Throwable..ctor(String message)
>    at java.lang.Error..ctor(String message)
>    at java.lang.Thread.interrupt0()
>    at java.lang.Thread.interrupt()
>    at com.codename1.io.NetworkManager.NetworkThread.interrupt()
>    at com.codename1.io.NetworkManager.kill9(ConnectionRequest request)
>    at com.codename1.io.ConnectionRequest.kill()
>    at com.codename1.io.NetworkManager.1.run()
>    at com.codename1.impl.CodenameOneThread.run()
>    at com.codename1.impl.SilverlightImplementation.CodenameOneUWPThread.run()
>    at java.lang.Thread.threadProc2()
>    at java.lang.Thread.threadProc()
>    at java.lang.Thread.1.Invoke()
>    at com.codename1.impl.NativeThreadImpl.<>c__DisplayClass6_0.<init>b__0()
>    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
>    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
>    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
>    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
> executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
>    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task&
> currentTaskSlot)
>    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean
> bPreventDoubleExecution)
>    at
> System.Threading.Tasks.ThreadPoolTaskScheduler.LongRunningThreadWork(Object
> obj)
>    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
>    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
> executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
>    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart(Object obj)
> Originating from:
> Message=interrupt0 NotImplemented
>    at java.lang.Thread.interrupt0()
>    at java.lang.Thread.interrupt()
>    at com.codename1.io.NetworkManager.NetworkThread.interrupt()
>    at com.codename1.io.NetworkManager.kill9(ConnectionRequest request)
>    at com.codename1.io.ConnectionRequest.kill()
>    at com.codename1.io.NetworkManager.1.run()
>    at com.codename1.impl.CodenameOneThread.run()n())

Here is my code:

                NetworkManager networkManager = NetworkManager.getInstance
();
                ConnectionRequest connectionRequest = new ConnectionRequest
();
                connectionRequest.setUrl("http://"; + _host + ":" + _port +
"/Query?REQ=" + command);
                connectionRequest.setPost(false);
                connectionRequest.setContentType("text/html");
                connectionRequest.setPriority(ConnectionRequest.
PRIORITY_HIGH);
                connectionRequest.setTimeout(10000);
                connectionRequest.setFailSilently(false);

                MLog.debug("SENT: " + command);
                networkManager.setTimeout(10000);
                networkManager.addToQueueAndWait(connectionRequest);

Is this a known issue?

In order to verify network connectivity I also did a Windows Desktop build
which ran on the same laptop without a problem.

Thanks