I finally figured out the issue with my app on UWP. I know there have been
a lot of issues with arrays and collections in the past, things we
shouldn't do. Here is the code that is causing problems:

vector.addElement(new String(string));

As far as I can tell there is no exception thrown, I have
Log.bindCrashProtection(true); and don't get any notifications. By adding
logging around the statement it just seems to die and never returns.

The above code runs fine on Android, iOS and the simulator

Now that I know where the issue is I can easily work around it. Is this
code suspect or should it work?

Thanks