Thanks for the headsup. I knew I wasn't allocating 3mb array in OptionsDialog. So I decided to use InteractionDialog instead of the normal Dialog. The performance of my app has been great. No more out of memory. Looks like Dialog is heavier than InteractionDialog.
On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Shai Almog <[email protected]> wrote: > You are trying to allocate a 3mb array in OptionsDialog.java which is > failing due to lack of memory. > I suggest going over the performance section in the developer guide and > optimizing your memory usage. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the > Google Groups "CodenameOne Discussions" group. > To unsubscribe from this topic, visit https://groups.google.com/d/ > topic/codenameone-discussions/Hq6iRkgaFUg/unsubscribe. > To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to > [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/ > group/codenameone-discussions. > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ > msgid/codenameone-discussions/e7713ca3-e128-48a6-abe8- > 3cd54be71187%40googlegroups.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/e7713ca3-e128-48a6-abe8-3cd54be71187%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CodenameOne Discussions" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/codenameone-discussions. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/CALqiy6Dm36R4At%2BcAomGJsENAMOdT3WsOyzbeEWUdh6anw3j3g%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
