Hi,

I am playing around with InfiniteContainer and I encountered an issue: If I 
use the container as a tab in a Tabs object, or inside a container that is 
itself inside a tab, I can't scroll down properly.
The data is fetched correctly, but I can't scroll to see the new data, or 
sometimes I get randomly stuck on one of the elements of the list in the 
InfiniteContainer.
Here is some sample code:

 InfiniteContainer ic = new InfiniteContainer() {
            @Override
            public Component[] fetchComponents(int index, int amount) {
                                   Label[] containers = new Label[10];
                for(int iter = 0 ; iter < data.size() ; iter++) {
                    
                    Label l = new Label("A "+index+ " B " + iter);
                    containers[iter] = l;
                }
                return containers;
            }
        };    

 global_tabs.addTab("Home", ic);



Did I forget to set something scrollable, or should I somehow use the 
"scroll to visible" function?


f you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue 
applies to:
IDE: NetBeans
Desktop MacOS
Simulator 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CodenameOne Discussions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/codenameone-discussions.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/54586a41-1640-4c0b-8d38-09e25d67477b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to