Ok, I have fixed this, it wasn't a parse4cn1 lib thing but a Parse Server related issue, I'm new to it and had no idea I had to run the pm2 restart command after modifying the cloud code, it's working now.
Thanks for your help. On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 3:17:37 PM UTC-5, [email protected] wrote: > > Hi guys, > > > I'm having some trouble integrating my app with the parse4cn1 lib. I > followed the tutorial published on this link > <https://github.com/sidiabale/parse4cn1/wiki/Setting-Up-Push-For-Android#create-a-pushbroadcastreceiver-optional-but-strongly-recommended> > and > the app registers normally on the Parse Server as an installation but when > I try to send a push to Android devices they simply aren't being sent. > > I haven't tried on iOS yet, since I figured I'd start with Android, and > I'm working with a new GUI Builder app if maybe that affects something for > any reason. > > > Thanks for your help. > > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CodenameOne Discussions" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/codenameone-discussions. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/ce53e811-7330-451d-a8c8-6c82e610f4b0%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
