Hope this helps... This is from the simple test case, not the actual app.

05-27 19:54:03.853: I/art(30890): Background sticky concurrent mark sweep 
GC freed 15196(610KB) AllocSpace objects, 23(13MB) LOS objects, 4% free, 
232MB/243MB, paused 5.093ms total 34.746ms
05-27 19:54:05.435: I/art(30890): Background sticky concurrent mark sweep 
GC freed 3687(110KB) AllocSpace objects, 1(11MB) LOS objects, 2% free, 
232MB/239MB, paused 5.936ms total 81.379ms
05-27 19:54:10.274: I/art(4956): Explicit concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
1638(42KB) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 44% free, 9MB/17MB, 
paused 210us total 16.998ms
05-27 19:54:10.305: I/art(4999): Explicit concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
40(1656B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 40% free, 12MB/20MB, 
paused 308us total 47.568ms
05-27 19:54:12.135: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:12.135: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:12.154: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 26109(977KB) AllocSpace objects, 31(17MB) LOS objects, 7% free, 
233MB/252MB, paused 1.459ms total 18.417ms
05-27 19:54:12.159: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:12.159: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:12.197: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 4094(228KB) AllocSpace objects, 48(17MB) LOS objects, 11% free, 
227MB/256MB, paused 1.239ms total 38.427ms
05-27 19:54:13.581: I/art(30890): Waiting for a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:13.610: I/art(30890): WaitForGcToComplete blocked for 29.334ms 
for cause Alloc
05-27 19:54:13.610: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:21.280: I/art(4956): Explicit concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
390(10KB) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 44% free, 9MB/17MB, paused 
201us total 14.751ms
05-27 19:54:21.288: I/art(4999): Explicit concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
448(117KB) AllocSpace objects, 1(16KB) LOS objects, 40% free, 12MB/20MB, 
paused 395us total 23.172ms
05-27 19:54:26.648: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:26.648: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:26.668: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 6144(203KB) AllocSpace objects, 5(10MB) LOS objects, 5% free, 
241MB/256MB, paused 1.809ms total 19.444ms
05-27 19:54:26.710: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:26.710: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:26.764: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 3387(192KB) AllocSpace objects, 48(30MB) LOS objects, 12% free, 
222MB/254MB, paused 1.315ms total 53.095ms
05-27 19:54:29.471: I/art(30890): Waiting for a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:29.488: I/art(30890): WaitForGcToComplete blocked for 17.083ms 
for cause Alloc
05-27 19:54:29.488: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.580: I/art(30890): Waiting for a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.615: I/art(30890): WaitForGcToComplete blocked for 34.851ms 
for cause Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.615: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.657: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.657: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.667: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 6(264B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 0% free, 255MB/256MB, 
paused 1.435ms total 9.871ms
05-27 19:54:31.668: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:31.706: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 760(27KB) AllocSpace objects, 31(26MB) LOS objects, 10% free, 
228MB/256MB, paused 1.313ms total 37.907ms
05-27 19:54:33.612: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:33.612: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:33.632: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 16591(636KB) AllocSpace objects, 26(17MB) LOS objects, 7% free, 
237MB/256MB, paused 1.624ms total 20.680ms
05-27 19:54:34.750: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.750: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.801: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 9911(430KB) AllocSpace objects, 21(13MB) LOS objects, 6% free, 
239MB/256MB, paused 1.544ms total 50.507ms
05-27 19:54:34.816: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.816: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.823: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 91(2024B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 1% free, 
251MB/256MB, paused 1.390ms total 7.093ms
05-27 19:54:34.823: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.864: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 919(31KB) AllocSpace objects, 32(15MB) LOS objects, 8% free, 
235MB/256MB, paused 1.470ms total 41.049ms
05-27 19:54:34.907: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.907: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.914: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 6(264B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 3% free, 246MB/256MB, 
paused 1.332ms total 6.380ms
05-27 19:54:34.914: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:34.954: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 10(288B) AllocSpace objects, 1(11MB) LOS objects, 8% free, 
235MB/256MB, paused 1.351ms total 39.904ms
05-27 19:54:36.849: I/art(30890): Waiting for a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.870: I/art(30890): Waiting for a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.880: I/art(30890): Waiting for a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.897: I/art(30890): WaitForGcToComplete blocked for 47.972ms 
for cause Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.897: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.897: I/art(30890): WaitForGcToComplete blocked for 27.376ms 
for cause Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.897: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.899: I/art(30890): WaitForGcToComplete blocked for 18.916ms 
for cause Alloc
05-27 19:54:36.899: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:37.012: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:37.012: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:37.063: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 10751(413KB) AllocSpace objects, 22(11MB) LOS objects, 4% free, 
243MB/256MB, paused 1.633ms total 50.506ms
05-27 19:54:39.726: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:39.726: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:39.741: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 4918(170KB) AllocSpace objects, 3(6MB) LOS objects, 3% free, 
247MB/256MB, paused 1.461ms total 14.685ms
05-27 19:54:39.741: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:39.781: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 880(42KB) AllocSpace objects, 21(14MB) LOS objects, 9% free, 
232MB/256MB, paused 1.417ms total 39.700ms
05-27 19:54:39.828: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:39.828: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:39.837: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 96(2280B) AllocSpace objects, 1(11MB) LOS objects, 4% free, 
244MB/256MB, paused 1.410ms total 8.837ms
05-27 19:54:39.946: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:39.946: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:40.002: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 645(23KB) AllocSpace objects, 16(13MB) LOS objects, 5% free, 
242MB/256MB, paused 1.763ms total 55.674ms
05-27 19:54:42.903: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:42.903: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:42.923: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 16617(646KB) AllocSpace objects, 24(3MB) LOS objects, 2% free, 
249MB/256MB, paused 1.554ms total 20.037ms
05-27 19:54:42.960: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:42.960: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:43.011: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 3789(222KB) AllocSpace objects, 16(16MB) LOS objects, 7% free, 
237MB/256MB, paused 1.563ms total 50.078ms
05-27 19:54:44.178: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.178: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.198: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 5554(177KB) AllocSpace objects, 5(10MB) LOS objects, 5% free, 
241MB/256MB, paused 2.536ms total 19.976ms
05-27 19:54:44.202: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.202: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.251: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 1075(36KB) AllocSpace objects, 33(4MB) LOS objects, 2% free, 
248MB/256MB, paused 1.495ms total 48.135ms
05-27 19:54:44.251: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.258: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 0(0B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, 
paused 1.617ms total 6.998ms
05-27 19:54:44.258: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.296: I/art(30890): Alloc concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
485(17KB) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, 
paused 1.508ms total 38.002ms
05-27 19:54:44.301: I/art(30890): Forcing collection of SoftReferences for 
11MB allocation
05-27 19:54:44.301: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.342: I/art(30890): Alloc concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
3(72B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, paused 
1.444ms total 40.933ms
05-27 19:54:44.347: W/art(30890): Throwing OutOfMemoryError "Failed to 
allocate a 11993484 byte allocation with 7743096 free bytes and 7MB until 
OOM"
05-27 19:54:44.347: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.347: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.354: I/art(30890): Alloc sticky concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 4(400B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, 
paused 1.568ms total 7.415ms
05-27 19:54:44.354: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.391: I/art(30890): Alloc partial concurrent mark sweep GC 
freed 6(144B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, 
paused 1.417ms total 36.062ms
05-27 19:54:44.391: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.428: I/art(30890): Alloc concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
3(72B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, paused 
1.472ms total 37.321ms
05-27 19:54:44.428: I/art(30890): Forcing collection of SoftReferences for 
11MB allocation
05-27 19:54:44.428: I/art(30890): Starting a blocking GC Alloc
05-27 19:54:44.465: I/art(30890): Alloc concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
3(72B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 248MB/256MB, paused 
1.364ms total 36.855ms
05-27 19:54:44.556: I/art(30890): HomogeneousSpaceCompact marksweep + 
semispace GC freed 3(72B) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 2% free, 
248MB/256MB, paused 90.141ms total 90.141ms
05-27 19:54:44.556: W/art(30890): Throwing OutOfMemoryError "Failed to 
allocate a 11993484 byte allocation with 7735512 free bytes and 7MB until 
OOM"
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: 
Failed to allocate a 11993484 byte allocation with 7735512 free bytes and 
7MB until OOM
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
java.nio.IntBuffer.allocate(IntBuffer.java:128)
05-27 19:54:45.065: I/art(3309): Background partial concurrent mark sweep 
GC freed 143555(11MB) AllocSpace objects, 6(136KB) LOS objects, 33% free, 
38MB/57MB, paused 3.462ms total 182.165ms
05-27 19:54:48.232: I/art(4956): Explicit concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
1482(38KB) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 44% free, 9MB/17MB, 
paused 5.417ms total 81.546ms
05-27 19:54:48.237: I/art(4999): Explicit concurrent mark sweep GC freed 
507(29KB) AllocSpace objects, 0(0B) LOS objects, 40% free, 12MB/20MB, 
paused 574us total 88.759ms
05-27 19:54:53.711: I/art(3309): Background partial concurrent mark sweep 
GC freed 38324(2MB) AllocSpace objects, 3(60KB) LOS objects, 33% free, 
36MB/54MB, paused 2.543ms total 221.814ms
05-27 19:54:58.632: I/art(4269): Background partial concurrent mark sweep 
GC freed 89851(5MB) AllocSpace objects, 18(29MB) LOS objects, 38% free, 
51MB/83MB, paused 1.257ms total 119.848ms
05-27 19:55:11.697: E/qcbassboost(2712): EffectCreate: Allocating SessionNo 
0 for SessionId 593
05-27 19:55:11.734: E/qcvirt(2712): EffectCreate: Allocating SessionNo 0 
for SessionId 593


More details on the error:

05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: 
Failed to allocate a 11993484 byte allocation with 7735512 free bytes and 
7MB until OOM
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
java.nio.HeapIntBuffer.<init>(HeapIntBuffer.java:49)
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
java.nio.HeapIntBuffer.<init>(HeapIntBuffer.java:45)
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
java.nio.IntBuffer.allocate(IntBuffer.java:128)
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
com.google.maps.api.android.lib6.gmm6.vector.cc.i(:com.google.android.gms.DynamiteModulesB:1377)
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
com.google.maps.api.android.lib6.gmm6.vector.cc.b(:com.google.android.gms.DynamiteModulesB:21138)
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
com.google.maps.api.android.lib6.gmm6.vector.bj.f(:com.google.android.gms.DynamiteModulesB:1162)
05-27 19:54:44.607: E/AndroidRuntime(30890): at 
com.google.maps.api.android.lib6.gmm6.vector.bj.run(:com.google.android.gms.DynamiteModulesB:881)




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"CodenameOne Discussions" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/codenameone-discussions.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/codenameone-discussions/2b4549a5-6558-452d-b2b7-8f5ed34545c7%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to