My app will contain perhaps 20 rows in this instance.
Using the method described in Table.html,  processing an Table event with
createCell(Object value, int row, int column, boolean editable)
iterates all rows and super.getSelectedRow() does not return the row In the
table I touched.

1) I really need to know which event I can use that will allow me to know
which row/column was fired

2) Does this Table implementation support rendering a Picker Object or
TextField?

Regards.