If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your
issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA NetBeans 8.2
Desktop OS Windows 10
Simulator 7.3
Device Apple & Android phablets

What do I need to do to be able to accomplish the following?
1) Deploy apps to The Web
2) Have the Mobile devices detect a newer update is available and prompt to
install
3) How do I deploy to IOS Apple Store? (What are the steps?)
4) Steps to deploy to Google.

I currently have a Basic subscription
Do I need to Upgrade to Pro?

My Desktop Distributed App Stores the Server/Client Builds in a Postgres
Table Blob where The Clients are notified a newer version is available,
Client downloads the installer and executes the upgrade on their local
machine.

What is the preferred approach to ConeNameOne Apps Deployment?

I know I have asked the same question in multiple ways, Sorry.

Regards.