Hi Shai, I'm in troubles with Android 6 permissions again and previous
solution does not work for my second application

I have two applications in the same eclipse workspace (CN1 v.3.8), libs
ver. 196, no android hints at all, build.xml of the same version (3.8) ...
setup is the same (except theme.res)

One application, mentioned in posts above (let's name it app A) works as
follows:
I install app A on Android 6, run it. try to capture photo. Application
asks for permission to access media, files, ... I allow the access, camera
is started. Everything works OK.
I check the phone Setting -> Permissions -> Camera and the application A is
NOT in list of permissions for camera (despite this works ok)

Second application (let's name it app B) work as follows:
I install app B on Android 6, run it. try to capture photo. Application
asks for permission to access media, files, ... I allow the access, camera
is NOT started, exception occurs (SecurityException - Permission Denial,
same like in my first post)
I check the phone Setting -> Permissions -> Camera and the application B IS
in list of permissions for camera, but is OFF (despite I clicked ALLOW in
permissions dialog at runtime)
When I set here the permission manually everything works ok.
(also when I set target SDK = 21 app B works ok)

Do you have an idea why two applications with the same setup behave
differently?
Why the app A does not appear in list of camera permissions but works and
app B does appear there but the permission is not allowed despite the user
allowed it at runtime?

thanks in advance for each advice