Hey guys,

I'm working with the parse4cn1 lib, and looking throuh the library's
documentation. I was wondering, since Sidiabale made his test app using the
old Gui Builder, he had to initialize the parse sdk within the initvars
method of the Statemachine, like this:

/**
     * this method should be used to initialize variables instead of
     * the constructor/class scope to avoid race conditions
     */
    protected void initVars(Resources res) {
        Parse.initialize("https://parseapi.back4app.com";,
"OiTzm1ivZovdmMktQnqk8ajqBVIPgl4dlgUxw4dh",
                "fHquv9DA0SA5pd7VPO38tNzOrzrgTgfd7yY3nXbo");
        ParsePush.setPushCallback(this);
    }
 What would be the optimal place to put this lines of code when using the
new GUI Builder, since the main Class doesn't contain?

I greatly appreciate your answer.