No Android SDK 14 is abandoned as we are at 23. Most developers don't
really use this feature otherwise you'd see more comments in the thread.

The Admob SDK is builtin to google's Android SDK and the original
implementation is so old it points at SDK 14.

Right now we don't have a standalone cn1lib for banner ads, it's something
we should do but we should do lots of other things that we don't do.
Thankfully with recent improvements to peer behavior integrating an ad SDK
into Codename One should now be far easier than it was back when we
initially implemented that solution.