Is this related? and how to fix?

[EDT] 0:0:0,543 - WARNING: Theme sets the commandBehavior constant which is
deprecated.  Please update the theme to NOT include this theme constant.
Using commandBehavior may cause your app to perform in unexpected ways.  In
particular, using SIDE command behavior in conjunction with
Toolbar.setOnTopSideMenu(true) may result in runtime exceptions.
[EDT] 0:0:0,543 - WARNING: Display.setCommandBehavior() is deprecated,
Using it may result in unexpected behaviour. In particular, using
COMMAND_BEHAVIOR_SIDE_NAVIGATION in conjunction with
Toolbar.setOnTopSideMenu(true) may result in runtime errors.